You need help you need God!

OFFICIAL 7HubEnt ☑ WhatsApp Group Links 2024
By -
9





The whole world needs help…. The
psalmist says ‘my help cometh from the lord which made heaven and the earth'


 A whole lot of people need help in their business, some in their marriage, and
some in their career…. But, it’s so obvious that they have tried all possible
means to solve their problems or should I say breakthrough but they couldn’t or,
preferably I say all effort has proved abortive. I could remember a story of a
lady I heard while listening to

 some years ago, she was actually
brilliant, intelligence, moral and  you
can keep mentioning  but she is always
depressed  anytime she thinks about the
death of her Dad. Her Dad had a very vital accident on his way to a seminar.
She loves her Dad so much that anytime she thinks about it, it wails her down.
Obviously, you can see she needs help… Friends, why am I writing this, just to
inform you our help comes the Lord which made heaven and the earth, the
scripture says 


“Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such
things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor
forsake you.’ So we may boldly say: ‘The LORD is my helper; I will not fear.
What can man do to me?’”… This is actually seems comforting, it’s the same
scripture that says that” Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”  So, it’s just simple, you need help; you need
God, to do what? To help you.



Post a Comment

9Comments

Post a Comment