I need a boyfriend - Checkout the picture of a beautiful lady who's in need of a man

OFFICIAL 7HubEnt ☑ WhatsApp Group Links 2024
By -
2

I need a boyfriend - Checkout the picture of a beautiful lady who's in need of a man



Like the popular saying nowadays "This life ain't balance" and after you finish this article, you would get to see what I'm saying. Relationship they say is the union of a man and a woman and it's one of the best thing to happen to anyone on earth but while7HUBENT some are happily married, engaged, some are single and in need of a man and here's such a case of a lady who is.


  


While going on the world of social media Twitter specific, a young Nigerian lady has taken to the platform to express her she's in need of a man. In a post she made via her Twitter handle name Fatima Acid, she captioned


"I need a twitter boyfriend.... Dont Air me🥺"


See her picture below. .



Post a Comment

2Comments

Post a Comment